South African office of the Benchmark International has experienced a sudden increase in the dealings flow as well as in the activities. The company has reported that they have received non-disclosure agreements 51% more from some interested parties along with 71% increment in the number of the offers for the client business. They have reported that the number is more than the last year in the corresponding era.
South African Benchmark office has concluded the volume of transactions and confirms that the positive trend is identified in the Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor which is published recently. Intralinks Deal Flow Predictor relies on the early-stage transaction prediction which is compiled from the data on M&A. Those predictive models, which was kept for 2019’s second half, suggested an increment in the sum of dealings to announce in the line of 5% for EMEA region.
Benchmark International has demonstrated this trend and is very pleased to facilitate the following transactions:
- Investment by the means of share subscription in Shift South Ltd, trading as the SweepSouth and as Naspers Foundry.
- The sale of majority interest in the Counterpoint Trading Ltd to the Shave and Gibson Packaging Ltd.
- The merger of the 2 undisclosed conspicuous Ecommerce companies.
- The clearance of Groupline Projects Lid by the Wonderstone Ltd.
- The sale of the Muffin Mate Coastal Ltd to the Ekuzeni Supplies Ltd.
- Sale of the Jordan Human Resources to the Vinton Holdings Ltd.
- The sale of undisclosed mining apparatus manufacturer to a Canadian apparatus supplier.
- The acquisition of the Ciba Packagig Ltd’s non-core food assets by Lampac CC.
- The sale of Nology Ltd along with the Nology Distribution.
Andre Bresler, the managing partner at South African office of Benchmark International commented on the transactions. He said that the range of transactions was a treatment to mature M&A landscape in the South Africa and also the depth of Benchmark team for these nine deals which represented a broad spectrum of M&A activity.
Skaffolder Has Published an Open-Source Tool to the Developer
Europe Tech Startup Is Going to Be Launched in Australia
A New Tool Can Help the Nonprofits Respond – COVID-19
iGrad Has Launched Free “Coronavirus and Your Financial Health” for Colleges
The Wellness Universe with Mental Health Is Trying to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
AlignLife Chiropractic Care Resumes to Become an Essential Healthcare Resource
WooPlus Users Jump to 50% Because Dating App Targets Loneliness and Love
IT Specialist Avenga Shows Fascinating Approach to the Digital Transformation
News2 months ago
Axiom Medical Has Announced New Executive Vice President of Sales
News6 months ago
Dan Schock Has Been Named the Regional Sales Manager for Nova USA’s Division of TrailerDecking.com
News5 months ago
Phototheca v2019 Uses Deep Neural Networks for the Human and Pet Detection
News4 months ago
JOGO Health to Launch 30 Digital Therapeutics Clinics in Malaysia to Treat Stroke, Pain and Incontinence
News4 months ago
Tata Group, LinkedIn Among Firms Adopting Neuro Research Marketing
News5 months ago
Davos Networks Announces the Partnership with Check Point Software
News3 months ago
Stealth-ISS Group® Inc. Ranks No.27 Nationally on Vet100 List
Startups6 months ago
How the Austin Texas Startup Culture Is Still Leading the Tech Industry